In a report sent to us by Landscaping Sydney, when your lawn is a tangled mess of weeds and creeping vines but you lack the time or patience to do all that weeding and mowing, you might want to get the help of landscaping professionals.
But what sort of landscaping services do you actually need?
- Landscape managers are there to take care of your landscape’s regular maintenance, if you don’t want to take care of it yourself.
- Landscape contractors will help with the installation of landscape features in the form of hardscapes (stones, water elements, fences, and walkways) and softscapes (vegetation and soil).
- Landscape architects, following your specifications and budgetary requirements, will plan and design the landscape of your dreams.
- Landscape designers do the same things that landscape architects but without the academic degree that the latter usually possess.
- Arborists are experts on everything practical about trees, from planting, pruning, removing, cabling, bracing and giving care to them.
- Horticulturists are plant experts that can be trusted to know everything from controlling pests, stimulating plant growth, up to adapting your plant to harsh climate.